Thursday, August 30, 2007

Britney Madness


I know, I know, there are a million other blogs covering this damn mess with Brit Brit and Kevin Federline. But I just had to give my opinion, as if it matters.


CPS (Child Protective Services) have launched an investigation into allegations of child abuse. This does not mean that Brit Brit is mistreating her boys, and I am getting soo tired of reading that. She married a fuckin bum, and he is putting her through all this legal mess at her expense.


Unless she comes to court with a fuckin needle sticking out her arm, Kevin is NOT going to get the kids fulltime!!! No parent is perfect, as clearly we see neither Kevin nor Brit has demostrated responsible parenting.


Kevin has the white folks thinking he is this settled parent and that she is not. Let's not forget this asshole walked on his former pregnant black girlfriend for Brit Brit. You never hear about him filing full custody of the mixed kids he has with Uncle Tom Shar Jackson, do you???? Because her black ass is broke, that is why!!! Kevin is wasting his time as well as Brit's time and I am gonna laugh my ass off when the final hearing comes down that he will NOT get full time custody of those boys.


Kevin needs to focus on finding work and supporting these kids he has, instead of living off of Britney's money.

No comments: