Friday, August 31, 2007

Dumb Ass


I just have to touch a little on the interview Polow Da Don gave about him being the "King of white women." I know that it has been on just about every damn black gossip blog out there, but I still have to give it my two cents.


Basically, this fuckin idiot sits down for an interview with AllHipHop.com and puts his foot in his mouth. Here is the interview:


AllHipHop.com: Now, you call yourself the "King of All White Girls." Elaborate on that for me.

Polow Da Don: Just the “King of the White Girls.” I ain't self proclaimed but I run with it. [Laughs] There was a stage in my life where I went crazy with dating white women. I have nothing against black women, but they’re raised differently. White women are raised to respect and serve their men. Black women are taught to question [their men]. Black women look at submission as being weak. White women look at submission as being a woman. And anyone who has a problem with this statement is ignorant. Just look at the divine order; it goes man, woman, child.


On the gossip blog "A Hot Mess", he tried to make light of the statement and bullshit like that. Basically the same thing Dallas Austin did when he made the comment that Christina Aguilera fucks for tracks.


Who is Polow Da Don? Just because he made a couple of hot tracks he thinks these white chicks give a fuck about him? Polow, let me break it down for you.


Only white trash bitches wanna get with you at this point. The uppercrust white woman is still out your reach. When you start driving Bentley's and Ferrai's with homes in multiple locations is when you can call yourself "King of the White women."


Weak? You honestly think white girls are weak? You need to check that because they are not. Go ahead and dump one or fuck one of them while they are drunk. Even though she may have consented to that shit, she will scream rape and have your black ass in the can being sweet booty. She is white and she will always be right.


Lastly, your dick small and white girls don't give a fuck as long as they are getting some black dick. Little dick bastard probably can't fuck or eat pussy either.


Want them and they want you? Go on and go for all I care.


No comments: